Monday, January 24, 2011

Buenos Dias Buenos Aires

Ok I know i said a million times before that there would be pictures and all that jazz, but as i`ve said for the millionth time the internet sucks down here so we gotta wait... possibly til the end of this month. Sorry. But i promise all the pictures will be worth the wait.

As you all may know we went our seperate ways after Bolivia, if you didn`t know then surprise! I´m in Buenos Aires right now getting a jumpstart with the job hunt. Unfortunately I`ve only been here for two nights and have lost my voice due to excessive partying, and apparently Monday nights are huge here (What?) so my chances of making a swift recovery between now and tomorrow are slim at best... oh well.

I happen to be in the country illegally (whoops) now I know a little bit of how it feels to be an illegal immigrant in America... its not that bad. Although i do look over my shoulder for la migre every once in a while. It is very difficult to find a barbarshop in this city. All I want to do is cut my beard off so I don`t resemble a serial killer but I can`t find a good ol fashion barbar who will take a razor blade to my neck.

I can`t speak for the dudes in chile but i`m sure they are having a blast out there, I will see you all the first week of March depending on whether or not I have a job out here... Also spring break plans anyone? who wants to meet me in Miami?

No comments:

Post a Comment